A non-surgical approach to reverse the clock.
December 11, 2019 │ by – FLORENTIA –
Have you ever looked in the mirror and lifted up the skin on your face?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect solution! Effective, Instant, Non-surgical Face Lift.
Around early forties, the ageing process begins and, want it or not, there is no doubt the support structures under the skin, made of collagen and elastic fibres, start to break down leading to a sagging, older-looking skin.
The Max-Fax Face Lift procedure is an effective and instant way to firmly hold the skin which gives both men and women a naturally looking youthful appearance.
What is the Max-Fax Face Lift?
It is a non-surgical face lifting procedure in which sterilized surgical threads are inserted by our Maxillo-Facial Surgeon underneath the facial tissue in a certain “lifted’ state. The effect is of skin tightening, like the one achieved by a facelift surgery, though a bit less intensive.
The procedure is very safe and minimally invasive. Here the areas you can do:
- Brow-line lifting;
- Cheek fat repositioning and contouring;
- Narrowing of flared nostrils;
- Reduction of nasolabial folds;
- Lifting and contouring of lower jaw area;
- Lifting and contouring of neckline;
How is it performed?
If you are looking for the best doctor performing maxillo-facial, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in Dubai, Dr. Maen Al Khateeb is widely recognized as one of the best for his medical skills and sense of aesthetic and he has over 20 years of experience in this field.
The whole procedure is quite easy and fast, it will take approximately 40 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the number of areas treated.
The surgeon will first contour your face with a marker, then he will make tiny incisions behind the hairline. He will choose the right type of thread according to your skin texture to assure you invisibility and unfeeling.
The threads are advanced in precise locations and, once inserted under the skin, they will open in an umbrella forming a support structure. This process will stimulate your body to naturally build up a rich network of collagen fibres that promotes tissues lifting and repositioning.
How long will the results last?
Immediately after the procedure you will notice the face lifting effect. You will see an astonishing difference after 2-3 months, when new collagen is produced.
In general, threads are re-absorbed within 4 to 6 months after the treatment and the structure created will continue to hold the skin up to 2-3 years depending on your age, quality of skin, degree of sagging and number of threads used.
What to expect after the procedure?
Swelling and bruising are the most common side effects, also a stinging or “pulling” pain or discomfort are normal. Just follow your surgeon’s instructions to avoid any trauma or compromise the lifting effect.
Here the things you can do:
- Apply ice or cold towel to the surgical sites for the first 24 hours. You may take Tylenol 500 mg 1-2 tablets every 6 hours as directed. Avoid taking any anti-inflammatory medication such as Naproxen or Ibuprofen, because inflammation is necessary to initiate the new collagen formation process.
- Stay on a liquid or soft diet for the first three (3) days after surgery has been performed.
- Avoid physical exercise for 7 days post procedure, and temperature extremes such as sauna Radio Frequency (RF) or any heat producing device (laser, IPL, etc.) treatments of the thread treated areas for at least 10 weeks.
Need more info?
Florentia Clinic provides state-of-the-art dental and aesthetic treatments in its Italian designed premises and it has been recognized as one of the best aesthetic clinic in Dubai.